2nd International Workshop on Formal Methods and Analysis in
Software Product Line Engineering
Deadline for submissions: 29 May 2011
Notification of acceptance: 16 June 2011
Final papers due: 27 June 2011 !!!!
This workshop will bring together researchers interested in raising the efficiency and the effectiveness of SPLE by applying innovative analysis approaches and formal methods. Participants will be invited to review the state of the art and practices in their respective fields, identify further promising application areas, report practical requirements and constraints from real-world product lines, discuss drawbacks and complements of the various approaches, or present recent new ideas and results.
Program Committee Chairs:
• David Benavides (Univ. Seville, Spain)
• Martin Leucker (Univ. Luebeck, Germany)
Organizing Committee Chairs
• Martin Becker (Fraunhofer IESE, Germany)
• Rick Rabiser (Univ. Linz, Austria)
• Karina Villela (Fraunhofer IESE, Germany)
• Peter Y.H. Wong (Fredhopper, Netherlands)
David Benavides (Univ. Seville, Spain), firstname.lastname@example.org
Call for Papers: